We believe that God created us to be in relationship with Him and others. Whether single, married, a mom or an empty-nester—we believe women need to share life and laughter as they grow in their faith.
Heart to Heart is our ministry to women in the church. Our desire is to help ladies grow in their faith and to establish healthy, lasting relationships through conferences, retreats, and other events throughout the year.
Our women’s groups meet to share their lives, and to lift each other up and study God’s Word in an encouraging and supportive environment. Whether it’s a Bible study, life group or Sunday morning class, take your next step toward community and growth by finding a group.
- 9:30am, Room 18B. “Control Girl” by Shannon Popkins, led by Ann Nace.
- 9:30-11:30am, Kelley Latta Ministries building, 1000 Carlisle Street, Suite 2300, Hanover. “Daniel” study by Beth Moore, led by Kelly Grecco.
- 6-7:30pm, Room 18B. Studying James, led by Sharon Kuhn.
- 9:15-10:15am, Room 103. Studying the book of John, led by Audrey Landi.
- Mixed Adults Bible Study: 10:15am, Room 101. Discussing Christianity through Jewish eyes, led by Sid Kohr.
Our annual women’s conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with other women and forge life-long friendships. At our women’s conference you’ll worship, laugh, cry, pray, hear from an incredible speaker, and most of all, experience God in a powerful way.
MOPS: Moms of Preschoolers- 6:30-8pm, meeting every 2nd and 4th Tuesday each month through June 2022. MOPS is a group of moms who have young children that come together to share their lives and parenting journeys.
We will not be meeting on December 28th, we will start back up the 2nd Tuesday in January.
To register to join our MOPS group, click here.