We believe that God created us to be in relationship with Him and others. Whether single, married, a mom or an empty-nester—we believe women need to share life and laughter as they grow in their faith.
Heart to Heart is our ministry to women in the church. Our desire is to help ladies grow in their faith and to establish healthy, lasting relationships through conferences, retreats, and other events throughout the year.
Our women’s groups meet to share their lives, and to lift each other up and study God’s Word in an encouraging and supportive environment. Whether it’s a Bible study, life group or Sunday morning class, take your next step toward community and growth by finding a group.
- 9:30-11:30am, Kelley Latta Ministries building, 1000 Carlisle Street, Suite 2300, Hanover. “Be Victorious – In Christ You Are An Overcomer”” study by Warren Wiersbe, led by Kelly Grecco.
- 9:30-11:30am, Room 18B. Studying “Comparison Girl” by Shannon Popkin, led by Elaine Strevig.
- 6-7:30pm, Room 18B. Studying “Beautiful Word: John” by Megan Marshman, led by Sharon Kuhn (2nd & 4th Wednesday).
- 9:15-10:15am, Room 103. Studying “Where Do We Go From Here?” by Dr. David Jeremiah led by Audrey Landi.
- Mixed Adults Bible Study: 10:15am, Room 101. Discussing Christianity through Jewish eyes, led by Sid Kohr.
Our annual women’s conference is an excellent opportunity to connect with other women and forge life-long friendships. At our women’s conference you’ll worship, laugh, cry, pray, hear from an incredible speaker, and most of all, experience God in a powerful way.